Traka21 Intelligent Key Management
Traka21’s innovative plug and play system provides small to medium size businesses with the very latest in intelligent key management.
Simple, efficient and cost-effective, Traka21 helps trace and account for every key or keyset, which are individually locked in place, ensuring that critical business operations are never jeopardized.
The key to business security
Despite the increasing sophistication of commercial security, the management of business critical keys remains a weak link.
At best they’ll be issued from a security desk. At worst they’ll be hung on a hook in open view or hidden somewhere at the back of a manager’s desk drawer. If you lose them or they fall into the wrong hands, you risk losing access to buildings, facilities, secure areas, equipment, machinery, lockers, cabinets and vehicles.
The difference between key issue
and key management.
Traka21 authorizes, secures and monitors all of your keys, automatically controlling and recording when a key is used and by whom – information which is made available either through the cabinet’s display or by export on a USB pen drive.
What is Traka21?
Take a moment to watch this short video on Traka21 in action:
Traka21 is a sophisticated stand-alone key management system which combines innovative RFID technology and robust design to provide small and medium sizes businesses with the advanced management of 21 keys or keysets in an affordable plug and play unit.
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen interface
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets which are individually locked in place
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals
- Simple to configure through setup wizard
- No requirement for network connection or PC
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup
- User, key and access rights administration
- Multilingual functionality
- Screen based audit trail and reporting capability or export via USB port
- 21 robust, long-life iFobs with security seals
- 21 locking receptors with LEDs
- Robust and compact aluminium & ABS housing with no exposed hinges or obvious access points
- Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency
- Audible alarms